Plus, I keep forgetting my memory card to upload new pics and videos. I promise, this week, I will have more info.
Just to keep you up-to-date, with what's going on in Ethan's world. Here's some info:
- Ethan is 8 months old!!!
- He has his bottom two teeth, but we think the top two are trying to breakthrough for their big debut.
- Ethan has been crawling for a while, but he is really starting to move out.
- He is pulling up on everything, so he can stand and walk around.
- He dances to music (so cute!)
- Ethan really wants to talk, he's trying really hard!
- I believe he can say "baba" for bottle and if I ask him if he wants a baba he will start whining and say "bababababababa!"
- He's a giant baby (like always, but he's like 22lbs+ already)
- Ethan is eating more and more finger foods - he loves eating.
- He does not have a sweet tooth! (Lucky guy!!)
- His "strawberry" is still there, but it seems to have stopped growing.
- Ethan loves music! He was dancing away to Frank Sinatra!!