4/8/09

Happy 4 Month Birthday, Ethan!

Ethan is 4 months old today! I can't barely believe it! He's really learned so much - he just amazes us everyday with something new.

This morning I woke up to the music from Ethan's Ocean Wonders Aquarium playing (by the way, it's the best thing ever). I grabbed the remote and turned it off. Next thing I know, it's back on again. So I turn it off again. It went on again, and I looked up to see Ethan's little foot on top of the button. That little smarty figured out how to turn it on and off!

Oh, and great news, Ethan decided to roll over again yesterday! Now he's trying to roll from his back to his belly. He gets about half way there...but that darn arm gets into the way. Keep trying baby boy!

My little busy body is spending most the day at daycare. Here's a video of him jumping around:



Cheers!

No comments: